The packaging assistant works with the Mother Earth Brewing packaging and production team to operate and maintain the equipment needed to package beer into a variety of containers, including bottles and cans. This position is also responsible for other duties as assigned by the Packaging Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate equipment in the packaging department including bottling line, canning line, and keg cleaning line
- Clean and maintain packaging and warehouse spaces
- Perform preventative maintenance routines as directed by the Packaging Manager
- Complete warehouse inventory accurately and timely as required
- Manually stacking filled case product onto pallets
- Perform repetitive physical tasks accurately and efficiently
- Understand and adhere to safety standards
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma/equivalent or higher
- Production/packaging experience is a plus
- Comfortable working in a team environment and coordinating with multiple departments
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Ability to lift up to 55 lbs.
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Work 8pm-5pm Monday through Friday, and occasional additional hours as required
Submit your resume to email@example.com for consideration.