Part-Time Store Associate
The primary purpose of this position is to maintain the overall cleanliness, order, and productivity of the Trading Post, provide informative and engaging brewery tours, and be an outstanding example of the Mother Earth brand from the home base of Kinston, North Carolina.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain a clean and inviting environment in the Trading Post store to encourage merchandise sales to guests
- Maintain adequate inventory stock levels for merchandise items and assist in completion of accurate and thorough monthly inventory of merchandise
- Fulfill and ship Mother Earth Brewing online store orders
- Manage UPS shipping functions for all of Mother Earth Brewing's operations
- Answer incoming calls for Mother Earth Brewing professionally, transferring calls as needed
- Conduct regular tours of Mother Earth Brewing's brewing and packaging facilities, thoroughly explaining history and operations of the company
- Manage daily administrative tasks to ensure The Trading Post and tour activities operate effectively and efficiently
- Other administrative tasks as assigned
- High school diploma/equivalent or higher
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Strong public speaking skills; comfortable speaking to large groups
- Time management and multitasking skills
- Willingness and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Comfortable working in a team environment and coordinating with multiple departments
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Work Tuesday 9:30am to 6:30pm and other hours as required.
- Office/store (most being climate controlled)
- Wet/humid production environment
- Uneven floor surfaces
- Ability to:
- Lift up to 55lbs.
- Stand and/or walk for sustained periods of time
- Bend at the knees and waist, kneel, crouch, reach in all directions (including overhead)
- Maintain balance
- Effectively project voice to audience of up to 30 people without assistance
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.