Trading Post Manager/Brewery Tour Guide
The Trading Post Manager/Brewery Tour Guide works to manage and maintain the Trading Post Merchandise and Gifts Store located at Mother Earth Brewing, as well as conduct regular tours of Mother Earth Brewing facilities for guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a clean and inviting environment in the Trading Post store to encourage merchandise sales to guests
- Maintain adequate inventory stock levels for merchandise items and complete accurate and thorough monthly inventory of merchandise
- Work with vendors to create new merchandise item designs
- Fulfill and ship Mother Earth Brewing online store orders
- Manage UPS shipping functions for all of Mother Earth Brewing's operations
- Conduct regular tours of Mother Earth Brewing's brewing and packaging facilities, thoroughly explaining history and operations of the company
- Maintain monthly Mother Earth Brewing newsletter
- High school diploma/equivalent or higher
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Strong public speaking skills; comfortable speaking to large groups
- Comfortable working in a team environment and coordinating with multiple departments
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to lift up to 55 lbs.
- Work 10am-6pm Tuesday through Friday and 1pm-9pm Saturday, and occasional additional hours as required
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.