We are looking for a creative social media intern to work in our marketing department. The social media intern is responsible for planning social media calendars, creating social media posts, and assisting the social media team with brainstorming campaigns. This role requires between 2-5 hours a week and reports to the Director of Marketing.
Social Media Intern Responsibilities:
- Managing the social media calendar.
- Brainstorming campaign ideas.
- Posting on various social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Using Canva to generate content.
Social Media Intern Requirements:
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms.
- Knowledge of analytical tools.
- Creative mindset.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Prior experience with marketing or social media.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.